How is my on-line Pilates going to work?
Thank you for your interest in my on-line Pilates classes. Please ensure you have read all the information below before you join. It is important that you have read the Virtual Exercise Class Disclaimer within this document and completed the on-line health questionnaire before taking part.
- Here is the link on Facebook to join the group:
- Classes will be available each week live on Facebook, or you can do them wherever, whenever and as many times as you like!
- Only £15 per calendar month from 1st April 2020 (FREE to Key Workers for the foreseeable future), which will include weekly warm ups, main exercises, stretch and relaxation variations. If you stay within the group the content will continue to grow and you can dip in and out of the exercises that you enjoy or feel you need. Please note that you should always be warming up sufficiently and also doing appropriate stretches at the end of your session.
- Payment is due in advance on the last day of each month. If you join mid-month, the amount will be worked out on a pro-rata basis for the rest of the month.
- The time for my online classes will be 11am on Tues and Thurs each week, I will notify everyone via the Facebook Group if there is a reason that this time is not possible. During these sessions I will be doing approximately 30 mins per session.
- For those who have already paid for actual classes with me, I am happy to contra this against the monthly fee. Please check with me as to what this amount is if you are unsure.
- If you are interested in joining this group please click on the link below. You will be given access as soon as I accept your request.
- You will only be able to stay within the group at the end of March if you have paid in advance by the last day of the month (Key Workers classes will be FREE). For the classes from April, I will send you my bank details once you have joined.
- You will need a Facebook account to access this.
- Link – https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarolBoughtonPilatesOnlineClasses/
- Please read the following:
Virtual Exercise Class Waiver
I am aware of my own health and physical condition, and having knowledge that my participation in any exercise program may be injurious to my health, am voluntarily participating in a physical activity.
Having such knowledge, I hereby acknowledge this release, any representatives, agents and successors from liability for accidental injury or illness which I may incur as a result of participating in the said physical activity. I hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said program.
IN JOINING THE FACEBOOK GROUP YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
You must agree to disclose any physical limitations, disabilities, ailments or impairments which may affect your ability to participate in said fitness program. This must be completed on my website on the following link, failure to complete this will mean that you will not be allowed to stay in the Group:
If you have any further questions, or queries please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you to my on-line Pilates classes.